I was about to regale you with our favorite Papa Murphy’s Pizza when Good Old Girl (still don’t like the “old” in her title) came trotting over to my blog, knocked on the door and presented me with this beautiful flower to hang on the wall.
The Reader Appreciation Award? This confuses me. Is she appreciative of me reading her words? Cause, really, I could be giving this to her since I appreciate that she shares her thoughts for me to read. Sheesh, just when you think you have it all figured out, life gets confusing.
I would like to officially thank GOG …Okay that abbreviation doesn’t work… for her thoughtfulness. I would also like to thank Mrs. Wright my first grade teacher for teaching me phonics. She was a rebel and would not even give sight-reading a chance… YAY Mrs. Wright!!! …therefore making me a qualified reader.
Reading is Fun and Mental. I know, I know… the school program is actually Reading is Fundamental, but I like my version better.
After answering 10 questions I’m requested to point you to sites I read. hmmm… I am quickly running out of new sites to point you to. (note to self: must expand my blogging boundaries as soon as there are 36 hours in a day.)
The 10 questions…
- Favorite color: Red… it’s a power color. But mostly it doesn’t make me look washed out when I wear it.
- Favorite animal: No favorites but one that definitely won’t make the list… a feisty, mean, fence charging brown cow we once had.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. Twitters 140 characters is sooooo limiting.
- Favorite pattern: The shadows of tree leaves on green grass as the sun filters through on a warm summer day.
- Getting or giving presents: Giving… although over the years and everyone’s wealth of personal abundance, socks are no longer appreciated as they once were.
- Favorite number: 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 or a combination thereof.
- Favorite day of the week: No favorite day… but love that each of the seven starts with a clean slate… allowing do-overs and new opportunities.
- Favorite flower: Lilacs, lilies and hydrangeas… all dated and timeless.
- My passion: Writing. Coffee. Bathrooms. Some of my best writing ideas come to me while in the shower. What? Not the reason you thought bathrooms was on the list?
BTW: Our favorite Papa Murphy’s Pizza? A Cowboy with garlic sauce on thin crust! Which would be a tasty treat as you click around being an appreciative reader.