There is a sweet lady around the Blogger Block who goes by the name Good Old Girl. She is one of the amazingly sweet people I have ‘met’ here in Bloggerville.
She has been running around spreading rays of light. While here, she left the gift of the Sunshine Award… leaving me surprised and joyful! Please take the time to stop by her blog and say howdy.
First I’m supposed to share with you other bloggers I visit. Well just a few days ago I already did that with my post The Versatile Blogger… take 3. You can either go there and click around or go searching on your own.
Now… If you’ve made it back, there are ten (10) questions I’m supposed to answer. I never do well with pop quizzes so please remember, I didn’t have time to study.
- What is a favorite childhood memory? Sitting on the back porch in the summer with my Dad, watching sheet lightning flash over the Cascade Mountains to the east of us… spectacular!
- What is a real fear you have? I fear getting sick and dying while grocery shopping. Actually was at the store when this happened to someone last year. It was horrible.
- How would you describe yourself? A young soul caged /trapped / held captive in a progressively aging body. ARGH!
- What states have you lived in? Washington!!! However, a 5 mile drive will get me to Oregon… so close and yet so far.
- What is your style? Casual ~ Laid Back ~ Lazy
- What is your favorite breakfast food? Fried-egg sandwich.
- What are some of your hobbies? hang gliding ~ steer roping ~ singing opera ~ bull riding ~ ball room dancing ~ quilting ~ eating
- If you could tell people anything, what would be the most important thing to say? Work hard ~ stay motivated ~ be honest… and always remember, I love you! …but probably not as much as Jesus.
- What is one of your passions? My faith in Jesus Christ as my Savior!
- What is the one truth you have learned? Happiness is mine alone. It can’t be taken from me unless I allow it. (And I will NOT allow it :0)