…was given to me from Beth and Elysia of weight4us today. Thank you so much for thinking of me as versatile and not just unfocused. When I first clicked on their link I was expecting serious dieting routines and regiments. What I found was witty reality and was hooked. Go check them out.
The rules of accepting the nomination:
Thank the person who nominated me. above
Include a link to his/her blog. it’s there in red
Nominate fifteen blogs I enjoy and follow. they are listed below
Inform said bloggers about their nominations. all done
Lastly, share seven things about myself. that’s next, keep reading
Seven random things about me:
1. I was a columnist in the Jantzen Sportswear monthly newsletter for employees. I keep forgetting to put this on resumes.
2. My dream car growing up was a red MG with wire wheels. I have the red but it’s on the wrong car.
3. I only have brothers. My sarcasm skills are stellar.
4. I promised myself growing up that I’d never get married. Last year I celebrated my 42 wedding anniversary.
5. I impulsively buy paper and pens. A disease I inherited from my Dad.
6. I hate wearing shoes. My feet get claustrophobic, this explains my ten pairs of flip-flops.
7. I love spinach. In grade school I would say I hated it in my effort to fit in.
Here are my nominations for the award (in no particular order):